As you know the MegaThon is fast approaching! This is our annual fundraising event and it will take place this
Saturday – March 2nd at the Central Y!
We hope to raise $50,000 in one full day of activities!
We are looking for volunteers to assist with a wide variety of tasks including :
– Set up & decorations (8:30am – 11:00am)
– Tear Down (3:00pm – 4:00pm)
– Registration & Sign In (10:30am – 1:30pm)
– Attendance at the doors of events (various times)
– Water runners (various times)
– Station monitors (1pm – 3pm)
– And more!
It will take a team to see this event through. If you are interested to volunteer for a single hour or even the whole day, please email or call me and I’ll book you in. If you coordinate a youth group, we would also be happy to take on a team of volunteers!
Thanks very much for your consideration!