The YMCA Academy’s Curriculum Night
Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The YMCA Academy, 15 Breadalbane St. 3rd Floor
Mitchell Curci our Guidance and Special Education Specialist will be hosting a Curriculum night for current, alumni and prospective parents & students.
- 7:00-7:15pm Join us for refreshments
- 7:15- 8:00pm Session 1: Navigating Ontario Schools (secondary school graduation requirements, 40 hour community involvement requirements, co-operative education and more)
- 7:45-8:00pm Question period
- 8:00-8:45pm Session 2: Transitioning to Post Secondary (College and University information, application process, Apprenticeship and training information, Special Ed support, scholarships/ financial aid)
- 8:45- 9:00pm Question period
All parents and Guardians are welcome. Students are also encouraged to attend.
Light refreshments will be served.
You may choose to attend either or both sessions.
Please RSVP by phone 416-928-0124 Ext 0 OR email: email@example.com