When you support The YMCA Academy, you bring learning to life for high school students with a wide range of learning style differences and needs.
For details on how you can support the Academy, contact:
Dr. Don Adams
Head of School, The YMCA Academy
Our current campaign is focused on upgrading the school’s technology resources, including:
- Additional licenses for assistive technology programs, in accordance with our students’ individual education plans (IEPs)
- Upgraded headsets and other assistive technology equipment
- Cutting-edge hardware resources, such a 3D printer, to facilitate experiential opportunities for students in our ever-expanding technology program
- Presentation equipment to accommodate students’ auditory and vision needs
- A further expansion of our laptop fleet, with a view to providing personalized hardware and software solutions for all students
Finally started to achieve success
The Academy was THE answer for us. We went through numerous organizations and schools and no one could offer anything even close to what the Academy offers. My child blossomed and finally started to achieve success after enrolling in the Academy. I have been telling anyone who would listen about the great work that the Academy does.