Outdoor Education Facilities
At the start of every school year, over a number of days, staff and students participate in leadership and teambuilding at a YMCA outdoor education facility.
Intentionally placed at the start of the year this program has been developed to:
- Promote personal growth and development
- Promote social integration for new students
- Build healthy team dynamics
- Promote leadership and teamwork
- Give students an opportunity to interact with nature
- Mountain biking
- High ropes courses
- Low ropes courses
- Rock climbing
- Wilderness survival activities
Outdoor Education Facilities:
*Overnight stay, meals, transport and all activities are included in tuition.