Credits are offered in a number of streams including:
- Information Technology (IT) & Media Arts; students are immersed in a wireless, laptop environment where they work on creative, innovative project-based learning in such mediums as: digital photography, teleconferencing & HD video. Focus remains on the latest technologies of Web 2.0 including blogs, wikis, and other social networking tools.
- Humanities/Social Sciences; students may choose from a variety of social science courses in subject area’s varying from World Religions to Environment & Resource Management.
- Applied & General Arts; students may choose a variety of courses within the fields of visual arts, media arts, drama, fashion and comprehensive arts.
- Healthy Active Living; students are introduced to a number of fitness experiences in the various fitness campuses. From cyclefit and yoga at Metro Central YMCA to outdoor education and team building workshops at Cedar Glen Outdoor Education Centre.
- Science; students learn applied science in our modern lab facility while focusing on lessons through experiential approaches.
- Trades/Co-op; student placements in career settings allow practical skills in specific areas to be gained through work experience.